Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Typically I'll feel at my most attractive when I like the clothes I'm wearing, and when my hair is clean. I also feel that looking happier than I am makes me significantly more attractive.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I notice women on the street, and there is a sort of type I'll notice. If I see a women dressed uniquely, or if she has any body art I'll admire her. This is because your body is a way to showcase who you are and everyone will see it, so any woman bold enough to do so is very admirable for me.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
If other women are presenting themselves in a way that is wholly themselves and nothing fake or what they think others want to see then I find that very admireable, and as long as they're happy with how they are that is a lot to me.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Nothing has ever clicked for me, I go through so many different hair looks it's crazy, and my clothing style will change by the day depending how i feel and so will my makeup.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Buy looser clothing, if someone working at the store tries to help you panic and turn away.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Choker necklaces are necessary.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I have yet to experience a transformative conversation on style or fashion.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Not really, everything I do is a mess and completely all over the place.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have multiple different color American apparel 50/50 tee shirts. I'm not really sure why but I love this shirt.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes I have.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
I've refused to participate in a lot of trends, but mainly the clothing trends such as tee shirts with sayings or things promoting mental illness as a good thing.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I'm adopted and I've never met my biological mother so I can't say that I know if my mothers body was passed to me. I have not recieved and fashion traits from my adoptive mother.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I have two brothers and I frequently take sweaters from them because I like the looser more relaxed look of male sweaters.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
My style is always changing, but it usually happens when I reach a different point in my mental state.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
I don't really adress anything in how i dress myself other than how I am feeling that day.
16. Please describe your body.
My body is thin, but it is muscular. I play a lot of sports and it's given me broad shoulders and bigger thighs. I have a thin stomach though.
17. Please describe your mind.
I really cannot describe my mind, it is a sort of mess. I have a lot of unwanted thoughts that take up most of the space...suicidal thoughts, body shaming thoughts, nervous thoughts...things like that. I don't like letting myself think too much because my own mind does scare me.
18. Please describe your emotions.
I don't really feel much so I can't really describe my emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Right now I'm wearing a pair of burgundy high waisted jeans and a baggy plain grey tee shirt. I have no makeup on and my hair is in a ponytail with a black scrunchie.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I'm not sure what you want this answer to be. I also feel like I could say a lot of different things here. But I'm going to say it's because of how women are perceived based on how they choose to present themselves.