Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When someone tells me I am.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Skinny, pretty women
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
They're confident in themselves
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
When I figured out what other people started doing I copied
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
If someone doesn't like it don't buy it
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Show cleavage to take away from the parts of yourself you don't like
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Talking to my mom and having her tell me that if someone isn't interested in talking to me because of what I'm wearing then they don't deserve to talk to me.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
If it is going to happen it will happen.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Leggings and tee shirts because they're comfortable and I can wear them often
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Overalls because I don't find them comfortable
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mom is bigger and is always concerned about it and I feel like that has been passed down
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I often borrow sweaters from my mom and brothers and outfit ideas from friends
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I went from wearing very tight clothing to loose clothes. I began thinking I was obese
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
I'm short and chubby
17. Please describe your mind.
Negative mostly positive soemtimes
18. Please describe your emotions.
All over the place
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I'm wearing leggings, a t shirt and a cardigan. I'm wearing make up on my face. My hair is wet and messy
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Make up makes me feel prettier and the clothes keep me warm