Read Surveys (By Author)
Michelle O. Tranhie
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
yes. absent ones.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
makeup is made up.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
buy but not own.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
dress in a dress.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
n/a, never applicable.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
discipline and disorder
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
same is not same
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
destroyed better than given
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
any and all
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
conservatism is best
16. Please describe your body.
17. Please describe your mind.
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
right, at this moment
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
n/a, never, no
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
fool's game, fool's gold
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
style is a trick
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?