Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Clean, sexy and elegant.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
High powered, confident, well put together. Also elegant elderly.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Confidence, thought taken and balance of thought.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Teen Age years. I rememeber my first white leather dress with red sticking (GO GO style) with my white boots back in Egypt in the 196 something. Something that was unusual and fun to have. Later I tried to feel the same but understated with elegance not flash.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Spend the money to buy something you Love.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Always look clean and practical.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Maybe not a conversation but a shopping expereince in my 30's when I was making allot of money and tried to define my look.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
no. Still working on being practical. I also dont follow my advise to wait before I buy what I like not what I can afford.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Same as above. Not happy with my purchase.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes. I also always purchase gifts I wish I had. This assures me that I am providing the very best gift.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Pointed shoes. I purchased a very expensive Italian boot and I love them but cannot handle the look. To be its not elegant.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Body is different. I never had a weight problem and my mom was on the heaver side. Her style was also elegant.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Not really. I feel I have a unique style and try to dress down to keep my uniqueness :((.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I had my daughter. For sometime I did not care and avoided the mirror.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Possibly, not sure what yet.
16. Please describe your body.
5'6" 140Lbs.(the heaviest I have been.) Bustier than ever and dont like it.
17. Please describe your mind.
Consumed with work.
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Black pans (slim), Black top (nice belt and shows from top. Black Blazer and (Stone earning and ring a statement silver ring, silver Links sweetheart bracelet)
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It reminds me of what I like.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My daughter and cousin.