Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When wearing beutiful clothes and make-up.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, I notice the beautiful,tall ones who dress well and walk with confidence.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
The way they walk,dress,talk,work.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I always want to see as many products as I can before buying something. I am very picky.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I sometimes wear uncomfortable shoes ot clothes just beacuse I believe that they are the best for the particular situation.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I do my best to look good, to work hard but I never take them too seriously and worry about them. I just let things happen.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have a lot of dresses that I don't wear. I buy themm because I really like them but there are no occasions on which I could wear them.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes, I bought a firend anecklace with a really beautiful silver star on it. I think it was really sweet and I would wear it myself.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Yes, the trend with dark, neutral clothes. I like being colourful and different.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I don't think so.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Not dramatically, but gradually. When I was in high school I decided that I should pay more attention to what I wear. I started picking my clothes more carefully.
16. Please describe your body.
I am medium tall, medium brown hair, big breast, slim legs and waist.
17. Please describe your mind.
I am serious, hard-working,ambitious, loving,caring, polite, I like to help people and like going out. I am crazy in love.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Recently they are mostly negative but as a whole I am a positive person.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am wearing big soft pink trousers, blue T-shirt and my hair is natural. No hair-style.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Clothes and make-up are imporant for me because everybody notices this first. You have to look good so that people can take you seriously.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
With my family mostly, friends.
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
I go to university with jeans and blouses with not too big neck and that are not provocative.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I don't think I have a unique style. But I maybe have taste. For me the most important is the taste because you have to like what you are wearing.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
I don't know.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
They wanted me to learn to wear a belt, but I couldn't got used to wearing it. Also not to wear too short dresses, skirts, not to dress provocative. Not to wear too much make-up.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
All of the mentioned.
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
Comfortable is when the clothes you wears fit you, don't bother you and you like them and feel good inthem. Confident is when you behave good in public and do not doubt wheter the clothes suit you or you look like an idiot.
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Natural beauty, good-looking body, hairstyle and high heels.
34. What do you consider very ugly?
People who don't take care of themselves, dirty clothes, too much make-up, clothes that don't fit.
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
I am not.
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
If I am going to university, just jeans a blouse and a black jacket with sneakers or boots. Considering the weather outside and the profects I have to present at school (if I have any).
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
To look good, feel comfortable.
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
Short pants, a top and a short jacket with sneakers.
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
All of the mentioned. I dress smart and put a little make-up just to look fresh.
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
19060s or 1980s.
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
I admire the 60s chicks but I cannot reach their level of make-up, hairstyle, clothing.
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
Extremely fitting clothes .
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
Sometimes my boyfriend.
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
Yes, I think it is necessary.
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
It is important. It completes the look.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
A short black slim dress, really simple, a balck and red formal dress(short), black high heels( a couple of pairs) , a denim jacket with a lot of jewelry on the back, a silver heart necklace (present), etc.
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
Almost all of my clothes. Especially formal clothes. I keep them because I like them and think that someday maybe I'll wear them but I don't have so many occasions.
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
A short dress from when I was little. It was my favourite and I wish my mother didn't throw it away. It was a memory.
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
The denim jacket.
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
Do not buy cheap clothes that I am never wearing.
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
Yes, my boyfriend gave me a silver heart necklace. I am always wearing it. My presents form my mother when i was little (also silver).
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
I hope to grow as a serious,good looking woman.
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
Yes, my silver heart necklace.
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
Yes, a friend once told me that I have a unique, strange but cute style.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Born in Bulgaria. Now studying in the Netherlands.
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
Rich history, beautiful country, nice people, know how to have fun.
What kind of work do you do?
I am a student.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
In a relationship.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Good. I cleared out a lot of things about myself.