Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
when I'm happy and calm
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I notice Women on the street particulary well-dresses and well maked up. I notice true women with beautiful smile
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Smile, legs, hands, bags and shoes.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
never buy when you are tired
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
No I have many ways of approaching my life ...At work I m authoritative and willing; in my relationship I'm full of initiative and energetic ; in my chores I m slow lively and courageous as the case
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Yes Shirts, bags , skirts , socks, earrings , jackets beacuse Women love to show themselves different
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Culottes and montgomery
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
i don't remember
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
thin legs, average height, thin waist curly hair
17. Please describe your mind.
free, indipendent, positive
18. Please describe your emotions.
strong and intense
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I wear leggins and t-shirt and barefoot
hair pulled back
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I have both....mainly taste. I think Style is more important.
Style means glamour, charm , imprevidible combinations of ways of dressings which everyone notices.
Taste means a particular way of choosing ,mix and combine fabrics, colors and accessories.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
makeup lipsticks blush
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
I think discernment in many areas of my life . My discernment comes from my character and my personality, from my good and bad experiences.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
I' m self-taught , my father loves fashion and he influences me since i was a little girl
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
always makeup: blush, mascara and lipstick
I love High heels
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
When I say comfortable i think easy, simple and quick
when I think confident I think sure of myself and at easy
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
original, smart and easy
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Simplicity is beautiful
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Drab and wickedness
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
Yes I'm a good and partial judge
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
I consider only my mood nothing else
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
Only to feel better about myself wearing bright colours
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
Dressing up: hide ourselves.
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
degree...i think that my imagination and my curiosity have influenced my dress
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
Yes in my adolescence i was more courageous and bold
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
White blouse and tailleur
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
I m quite conform someday I wear in classical way someday in casual way with style
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
Audrey Hepburn's black dress
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
1800 the age of Romanticism
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
I don't like myself in photographs : i'm critique
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
wear extra tight dress
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
leggins and shirt
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
wash everyday my body, put cream and makeuop
clothes always clean and ironed
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
rimmel and lipstick
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
I love trinkets , skirts, dress, shirts and blouse.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
streched white pants : i don't feel at ease
I keep because the purchase is very expensive
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
black high heels shoes
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
I don't remember
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
in the same way
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
yes a small black designer bag
No i don't wear
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
Quite neat and in order
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
yes a dress and a ring
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
shops and department stores somtimes outlet
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
80. How does money fit into all this?
I check with care my budget
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
pashmina and lipstick
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
yes many people
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I live in Milan
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
Keen of Fashion
How do you feel after filling out this survey?