Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Straight hair, vans sneakers, cat eye liner, something leopard or we'll fitting. Black pants. After biking or dancing.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Perfectly coiffed hair - Where is the frizz? Immaculately dressed old ladies. Sexy hippy girls hula hooping.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Daring colors or patterns. Short hair cuts. Dyed hair. Boy clothes.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Yes. I discovered black jeans and a wrangler jean jacket right before I left to study abroad in Spain. Before that I was a goodwill mish masterpiece. I've been wearing the basic uniform for the past 4 years now.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
It's okay to shop when you are sad but don't spend over $30. It's ok to buy something that doesn't totally fit cos you can hem it!
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Strictly black shoes.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Leopard print in every single article of clothing. Leopard is Russian but sexy and goes great with black.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
American Apparel is always a no no.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I have the exact same body type as my mom, except she is 5 inches taller. Style is classy
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Many stolen items. Moms jewelry and old t shirts and cowboy boots from the 70s. Black shoes from Mona. Pretty dresses from Sarah.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
B. San Francisco
What kind of work do you do?
Baker, art teacher and artist assistant
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I ride my dirty bike everywhere. Utilla girl but not sporty spice. I like frisbee and getting my nails done. I love backpacking and wearing short dresses. I am country and classy like my mama.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I wish my style was more interesting