Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I have my hair done and beautiful.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, I notice women who I think have style and that wear an outfit I would like to wear or that impress me.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Their elegance (for those who are elegant) and their confidence.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Not that I am conscious.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Don't go shopping when you are down or with your period.
Need relax time hours, like office days mornings and I cannot spend more than 2 hours shopping.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Use only one flamboyant piece at time. More than that would be too much.
Coordinate colors and match them with your skin tone and hair colour.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I do not label any conversation I ever had on the subject of fashion or style as "transformative".
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Yes, I think. Simple, clear and direct.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Shoes, coats and jackets. I think you never have enough ;)
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes, to my mum.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Black and white striped jeans/trousers and croped tees or tops. I do not think that looks good in anyone, mybe just in teenagers with a really nice belly, but even then...don't like.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I think my mother is more classy than I am. But I like how she combines the cloths and colours. I think that has been passed to me.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
16. Please describe your body.
Normal, over average height but no so much, not thin or skiny, but not fat. Healthy with courves but I would like to be a little bit more skinny and have a more plain belly and be more fit.
17. Please describe your mind.
Passionate, curious, active, craving for knowledge, awake, hard-worker, overthinker, sensitive, sensible,...
18. Please describe your emotions.
Intense, passionate, very strong, very alive,...
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Black jeans, cobalt blue T-shirt, no make up, natural hair...I'm at home.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Is important to make you feel sexy, fine, confident and good with yourself, more than to impress others.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
I adapt to the dress code that the event or situation requires.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I think I have taste but I would like to have mor style. Both of them are important
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
16 Aug 1983
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
White european/ caucasian/ middle class
What kind of work do you do?
Work for Pharmaceutical Companies
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Single no kids