Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I wear something I just bought.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I notice the outfits women and men wear on the street. I like women all dress up, but in my life (student) I can't wear posh things, I need to be confortable to carry books and run everywhere.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I admire their use of complements.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I guess it was when I was 16 and my best friend started wearing high heel shoes. I saw them as a way of saying I'm all grown up now. (I was so wrong).
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I buy things I can wear for different things.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I like to wear things that make me remember a rock group, a film, a person...
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
No. I have a messy life. Always have (and probably, always will).
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Skinny jeans, they are confortable, useful and I have fantastic legs to rock them!
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Using animal fur or leather :(
I love animals
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mother worked as a modist before I was born, and she always made me clothes as a child. My house was full of fashion magazines and I like the way my mum dressed when she was young but we don't share styles.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Yes, my best friend is my best inspiration.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I realised I was still too young and some day I would have a job where I will have to dress as an adult so I came back to informality and trainers. Doctors found a problem in my back and I had to stopped using heels daily.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
I guess that I avoid the posh republican look deliberately.
16. Please describe your body.
Long skinny legs, wide back and quite big breast.
17. Please describe your mind.
Open minded, artistic, historian.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Unable to do so.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am at home (studying haha), I am wearing leggings, a Bob Dylan t-shirt, cardigan and my hair is done in a braid to be confortable.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I like fashion and I think it is a way to express myself.