Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When im wearing a tight black pencil skirt and a crop top- this has been my uniform for a while now. And when my face and lips are drawn on. I feel in the realm beyond attractiveness when I forget that people outside of me can see me- this happens usually when i'm pottering about in the garden.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Women who dont shave. I always want to approach them and show them my fluffly armpits in solidarity.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Don't go shopping. The fashion cycle is fickle. I remember reading a 'confessional' in cosmopolitan magazine about a woman who was
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I have a pair of jeans that are pleasantly stimulating up in my crotch- make sure your jeans dont do that- it sounds okay in theory but really i dont enjoy being antsy in my pants all day
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Some article i read once about how all the 'dress for your size' 'dress to flatter your figure' articles are rubbish and wom*n can wear whatever the hell they want and how 'flattering your figure' is a bs concept.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I'm so wrapped up in anxiety so not really. I'm not kind to myself but I do my best to be kind to others- coz they're probably going through similar things to me anyway.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I understand what 'like it's going out of fashion' means. I buy pencil skirts and crop tops in bulk as though they'll go extinct. It's probably easier if I learn to make them myself.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
I took my bf shoe shopping once coz his soggy sneakers were talking. He hated it and so did I- i'm glad i forced him coz he looks really good in the shoes and he doesn't walk as pigeon toed in them as he did in the sneakers.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
fucking festival chic butt cheeks consumerist earth child shit but i actually like tony abbott omg
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Mum is always asking me if she looks fat - i hope i dont worry as much as she does. She shops religiously at suzannegrae, I'm not their yet.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I dress less scrappy depending on who im hanging out with. Not really.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When i was about 15 i still didn't get it into my head that i had a disposable income and could buy clothes as i pleased. So i'd always wear this black bonds singlet with no bra and my triangle pointy small boobs poking through and a gypsy skirt and frizzy hair.
-pink frilly pastel shit
-Big W sports gear
-easy going surfer look
-black i hate everything
-fun and flouro 80's gal
-rolling up skirts, thin eyebrows and dead straight hair
-shitty ill fitting op shop clothes phase
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Most of it is from an op shop. Some of my clothes had been shoplifted from when i was a pseudo-delinquent working at a certain chain store
16. Please describe your body.
very pale, distinct tuft of pubic hair, small boobs and waist, chunky knees, weak jaw, big eyes, lips drawn on
17. Please describe your mind.
wondering about career progression but not doing anything about it. absent minded but obsessive, don't feel too good about myself, self involved. My motto is to have unconditional positive regard for everyone.
18. Please describe your emotions.
depressed but on anti depressants so theyre a bit muffled
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
i was working late last night to didnt straighten my hair, it's a curly frizz mop, lips are drawn on, some eyeline and brow line, tinted sunscreen. blue jeans black tshirt and sneakers. moderately padded bra- thought i'd take it easy today.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
i dont think it should be but it is. i wish all women would make a pact to not give a shit about consuming fashion. my partner doesn't mind when i dont have my face on or a padded bra but my female friends notice!
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
italian, single parent family, low income
What kind of work do you do?
'client liasion officer'. trained as a social worker- i volunteer to get the social work impulse out of my system.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
thanks survey for being interested in me. asked me questions that i never think about. slightly paranoid that a marketing corporation is behind this survey
hi, i like plants and reading. my dream is to work in local government or in womens services. i find birds funny and i really dont know where to start to do things in life