Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When i dress nice and put effort into my hair and what i do with it.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Women who dress nice without showing to much and nice hair
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Yes when i found what i style i liked and suited me and now my whole closest is like that and I'm happy with every outfit
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
To spend your money straight away or buy a cheap version of something cause it might end up tacky
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
trying to go with the fashion trends that don't suit my body
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
with my mum about what suited my body better
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Try to happy and positive at the start of the day cause it will carry through your whole day and make your day much better
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Dresses! ones that go in at your waist and then go out!!!! Because i love them and they show of my body without revealing and skin
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
yes gave my friend a pair of pandora earrings she still loves them!
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Crop tops! I love them but my stomach isn't good enough for them
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Both of us have large boobs and love retro and 80s fashion and she has taught me how to dress to my body like she does
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Im very short with dark brown mid length hair. I have large boobs for my size and have a hourglass body(small waist). a little chubby on the stomach but not that much. pale with really dark brown eyes and large red lips
17. Please describe your mind.
Im a little above average in intelligence and love maths, but quite creative as i love art and dance.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Really strong and independent in everything
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Nothing hanging in my pjs with hair in a low pony tail.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Because it makes me feel nice about myself which gives me confidence in everything
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
Friends and mum
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Born in Australia NSW but now live in Australia QLD
Born on the 8th of July 2000
What kind of work do you do?
Im at School
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Good about myself