Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I wake up on a sunny morning after having showered the day before. Clean hair and sleepy eyes and minimal clothing. Or when naked with empowering lady friends
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
YES. Confident women. Women in heels (in sf this is a rareity), women who take risks with their sense of style. All confidence indicators.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Women who commit to their look and rock out bold colors and patterns and heels. Women who don't try at all/ appear not to, those who don't wear make-up and look effortlessly beautiful and snuggly in large sweaters or basics
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I just cut all my hair off, and it was like "Ah-hah!" I may not be my "hottest" self but feeling more confident then ever before, secure and confident knowing I made the change for myself and no one else.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Buy nothing at all because you are saving money and then one day decide you deserve to treat yourself and end up spending all the moneys
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Make-up and planned out outfits to feel more together and on top of shit for the day
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Multiple szs of the same black Gravel&Gold t-shirt, so soft! so good! not form fitting but makes me feel cozy and beautiful all in one!
17. Please describe your mind.
Beep bop mop twap
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
1/20/92 born in NYC live in SF
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
In a relationship
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Like I wish I had more time to answer more of these questions!