Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Usually when I'm home alone
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I pay attention to women's hair, clothes.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I admire when women laugh, smile, and especially smile back :)
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Don't buy clothes that you like but you're not sure if they're your size. I used to buy dresses and shirts thinking 'oh, I might lose weight and it'll fit/suit me', or I've bought some items that absolutely didnt suit me, but I liked them
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
My friend has told me that I should not wear long skirts because they don't suit me (I'm tall and quite chubby)
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I do the things I dread the most early in the morning, so I have the rest of the day free from any nervous moments
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Stripy clothes! Because I like them! And I like them too much, oops
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
I don't think so
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Oh, these trainers with heels...just no. No.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I have extra weight, but I'm working on it. My mum has passed me down her beautiful hips and breasts (thanx mum)
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I've got lots of clothes that I've borrowed from my friend - she's losing weight and doesn't need them anymore
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Teenage years : goth, emo, all that stuff
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
I have quite a good body, but I'm overweight.
17. Please describe your mind.
Constantly learning, exploring, thinking and dreaming
18. Please describe your emotions.
I'm very careful with showing my emotions to people. I have massive mood swings, I'm emotional and sensitive, but I won't show it to people I don't know.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I'm wearing a comfortable grey asos dress with long sleeves, no make up, messy hair (they are curly, so its ok)
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
January 6th, 1992. I was born and raised in Moscow, Russia
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
The only thing I like about all that is my country's history and literature. That's all.
What kind of work do you do?
I teach Italian and Russian
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Single, no kids, thank you for the question that made me sad :)
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I like my curly hair, my loyalty to people, my desire for knowledge
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I think I feel better, actually