Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
mostly when i wear clothes that fits my waist
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
tall skinny women, well dressed, elegant and sexy
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
attitude, elegance, good taste in clothes
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
The time when I started listening to progressive rock bands from the 60's and 70's, wich lead vocalist was mainly a woman, i liked the way they dressed, femenine or elegant but with a manly touch.
I guess it happened because they reflected the kind of personality i wanted to show
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
the clothes i shop has to make me feel sexy, elegant, striking and original
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
On a normal day i dress depending on the weather
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mos is also thin, but i am taller than her.
She likes to dress elegant and simple, sometmes i like to dress in that way too.
16. Please describe your body.
My body is very thin, i weight 48 kg i height 1.65 m. tha smallest part of my body is my waist, i have clear skin, small bust, oval face, big eyes, and very straight hair
17. Please describe your mind.
My mind is always wandering, sometimes i daydream, i have very bizarre thoughts about certain things, for instance, i like to create hybrids with diferent elements of distinct plants.
18. Please describe your emotions.
I am a very sensitive person, but also joyful and smilie, but I get stressed a lot
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
on my face i'm wearing mascara, a very natural red lipstick and eyebrow liner.
My hair is loose, very long and straight.
i`m wearing a tight corduroy green pants and a transparent, light yellow t-shirt, and white and grey sneakers
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
because maybe this outfit may not combine for other people's eyes but it does for me, i like it and i feel casual and sexy wearing this; also i love my sneakers, ther are very unusual.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
with my closest friends, men or woman
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
no matter the style, one has to have taste for dressing
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
My mother always teach me how to take care of clothes of course i didn't listen to her at first, now i realised how important it is, we all are image, everything in this world is.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
wear sexy underwear, a nice outfit like a dress or skirt, and makeup that highlights my eyes
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
34. What do you consider very ugly?
a sad face
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
looking confident and secure in my own skin
i like to feel sexy but not in the obvious way sometimes simple can be sexy too
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
I grew up in a small town in méxico, with a large numbre of indigenous people, they make their own clothes, and indigenous women make a beautiful embroidery, that kind of details, for instance are the ones i look for in the clothes i wear
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
There are certain things in men's clothes that i like bot always mantaining my femenine side
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
when i see photos from years ago i think:but I like the way I look at that picture now than when it was taken.
But actually now ilike my current pictures :)
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
Sonja Kristina from cuved air
Inga rumpf, from frumpy
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
a very small bikini at the bottom,
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
i love wearing perfume
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
i like to keep it simple most of the time
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
my old rings, they belonged to my grandmother
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
My black boots, they look kind of like a prince's boots but shorter
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
flowers, maybe, but it has to be a kind of flower that almost no one can't recognize
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I was born in Tehuacan, Puebla, México
Now i live in Cuetzalan, Puebla
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
a little overwhelmed, i wanted to answer all questions but there are too many!
i was born in 1990, lived with my parents in Tehuacan (my father's hometown) until i was 5 years old, then we moved to Cuetzalan (My mother's hometown) i lived there until i was 18, when i move to Puebla city for college, there i study visual arts and in 2012 i graduated, then i teach art for a while and then quit so i could get my degree in visual arts in 2014 (year in wich my father and grandmother passed away, i also had a motorcycle accident that year with an ex boyfriend)I recently applied to the masters of aesthetics and art.