Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
in a skirt with a cape
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
i like nice styles so that s why ilike to inspire myself
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
accessoires related to the outfit
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
i will want to see if i change my hair color
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
i like obline and live shopping
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
high heals and the same colors for a better silhouette
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
since 2000 elegance chic
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
i love surprises and i m positive
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
mother style 50/60, we have adiff body
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
i m fallen in love
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
ilove sustainable clothes
16. Please describe your body.
17. Please describe your mind.
creative spirit i m happy
18. Please describe your emotions.
feel good the most of the time and from time to time questionning about myself
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
skirt shirt cape shoes longhair brushing light make up around eye and mouth
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
you feel good if you in the right clothes
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
yes my own style
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
when i wanted a pair of shoes and it was not the right size
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
i prepare outfits
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
colorful clothes are better
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
yes i love my job private life and fashion style
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
yes they worked in fashion
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
hair could change a lot as well as shoes
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
i have to be confident to be comfortable
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
34. What do you consider very ugly?
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
i have a look and say to me wonderful day
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
i prepare outfit before
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
i m never dressing up i do not like the too much
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
grace kelly style
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
to much glam not me and all other le
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
i live in france i m from the origine german and i like ital design and mc queen
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
younger with big earings and short hairs
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
i will be myself
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
sometimes with shoes
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
black dress with colorful accessoires
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
i m not myself
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
i met a lot of designers
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
to be designer
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
sun jil sander
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
a litte bit make up and clothes
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
jewelry gold or fashion jewelry and for each season something new
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
5 pieces basics avd classic
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
for one occasion only
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
i pass and see a window with clothes
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
not too important
80. How does money fit into all this?
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
i do not take care anymore
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
i felt me in love with me
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
120468 karlsruhe germany
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
i m in the luxury industry
What kind of work do you do?
community driven mkt
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
i have a boyfriend
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
froehlich my name means happy
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
nice it s long
business networking is my vocation