Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
In nice dress
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
The women who are soft-spoken
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I feel long hair gives nice look so when I see women with long hair I admire her
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
The shopping should be as per requirements unnecessary things in house make house messy.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Dress should b attractive and comfortable not uncomfortable n sombre
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Wearing backless or low necklines
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Yes I try to plan things n do things at priorities
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Sarees ;they r my passion
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Ya ;I always present the things which I feel good about if they are not good for me then they are not good for others too
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Wearing short tight dresses coz I feel my body is nt meant for them
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
She is simple so amI
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Typically Indian female body
17. Please describe your mind.
My mind always musing thoughts overpowering thoughts
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Suit specs clipped hair
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I thought about me n my dressing today
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
Simple living n high thinking
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I m teacher teaching since 1993 MA in eng and eco