Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
I feel most attractive when I'm with people I can carefree with.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I notice all women, however it's hard for me to admire any.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I like it when they present themselves in a way that makes them comfortable and they are themselves.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
The only time I can think of is when I started wearing darker clothing. It makes me comfortable and feel secure. It happened when I was feeling insecure and it has stuck.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I don't have shopping rules. What are shopping rules?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
I refuse to participate in the trend of crop tops and shorty-shorts because they just make me feel slutty.
16. Please describe your body.
I have an hourglass shape
17. Please describe your mind.
My mind is a maze of trapdoors and round-abouts. Short cuts and dead ends. Treachorous branches and peaceful butterflies and flowers. It is the most confusing thing alive to me and I seek its opening to the other side.
18. Please describe your emotions.
My emotions are like an epic rollercoaster. They go through several loops and tunnels and water features. There is never ending thoughts feeding my emotions. Not even when I dream do they stop.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am wearing a headset, a Lion King shirt, a pair of jeans and black socks.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
The only thing that is important is the shirt. Lion King is my favourite movie, so how could it not?
I normally wear black leggings and dark shirts with combat boots. (black)
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
I dressed in dark. I always feel better dressed in dark clothing. (Unless it's hot)
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
I put on red or purple lipstick and wear a shirt that complements my body. I always wear leggings.
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
What I find beautiful is people believing in themselves and not being asses to others who did nothing to them. Beauty is love. Beauty is personality. Beauty can be appearance.
34. What do you consider very ugly?
I consider vanity ugly a lot. In my opinion obesity is very ugly. Ugliness is in the mind of the beholder.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
My birth date is 11/21/2001. I was born in Oregon City and now reside in Milwaukie.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
I am in a relationship.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?