Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I dress comfortable.
When I put my make up on.
When someone (especially my man or my friends) compliments me.
When I dance to a catchy song. (on my own.)
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, I notice them...not in a stalkerish way, but I tent to watch what they're wearing, and their attitude.
Women with a great style and confident about themselves are the ones I admire the most, no matter if they're tall or short, fat or skinny.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
A great smile is always the best way to presente yourself.
Then, I admire easygoing people, who make others confortable since the first time they speak with you.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Do not buy anything before visiting the whole store first.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Never wear somthing too tight or too skimpy.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Always think twice about what you are doing, but don't think too much about what other people think. Or at leats, this is what I'm trying to do.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I think they' are comfortable, they suit almost everyone, and usually you can find shirt with a lot of different texture, patterns, colours etc.
And also, bags. You can't have too many bags in your closet.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
I choose veeeery carefully presents, so I keep feeling good about everything I gave to my friends.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Everything related to the Kardashian's, dark lipstick, pencil leather skirts, skimpy lace tops etc...
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I reckon we have the same narrow waist and strong legs.
Her style is simplier than mine, but at the same time we kinda like the same stuff.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I took a lot of my grandmother's bags and purses from when she was young. I love them!
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I wouldn't say 'dramatically'...when I was a teenager I had my dark-emo phase, but just like everyone else.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
I'm 165 cm tall, so medium height.
I wear size S/M for tops and 42 for bottoms.
I'm not fat but I have strong legs. My waist is quite narrow.
17. Please describe your mind.
I have a curious mind, always looking for new inspirations, experiences, places, things to try.
I'm quite shy and calm at first, but little by little I tent to open up to people. I'm a very faithfull person.
I like listenning to people, and I also think I'm pretty good at it.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Right now I feel tense, excited and nervous, because I've just started a new job.
Challenging, but very demanding.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Hair down, I've got a little make up on (mascara, eyelashes, blush), and I'm wearing earrings from India.
I've got a light, orange blouse (linen) and a pair of boyfriend blue jeans, oxford silver leather shoes made in Italy.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Stuff is what you belong. No matter if it'0s expensive or not, but it's what you choose to buy. What you choose to wear. It's like a statement...I've decided to put on this or that, so this rappresents you in some ways.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
Andm sometime with my man too, to see his point of view.
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Vulgar clothes, outfit or behaviour.