Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I've got makeup on and nice clothes.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I tend to admire women with pretty makeup, pretty hair or pretty clothes/shoes.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
How other women present themselves as strong and confident.
I think it was when I was looking through different makeup accounts on instagram and I realised that i want to become a really good makeup artist. I think this happened because I love doing my makeup anyway, but to become better at it would be great.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Don't buy it if you can't imagine a situation where you would use/wear it.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I don't care what you think, I'm going to wear it anyway.
I'm not sure.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Not really, I just go for it as it comes at me.
Leggings, I buy lots of them because they tend to rip easily, no matter what brand I get.
Also, highlight because I keep finding ones that are gorgeous and I can't not buy them.
Finally, foundation, because I can't seem to find my perfect shade.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
I haven't gifted anyone clothes or jewellry so I wouldn't know yet.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Really revealing tops/dresses. I don't refuse to wear them, I just haven't had any reason to wear something like that yet.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mother passed her bum to me ahah, also her love of floral clothes.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I used to be really into black emo/punk clothing, but then all of a sudden my style changed and I hated all my black clothes and began loving floral, colourful clothing
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Smallish boobs, curvy waist, thick thighs, flat stomach, size 8, pretty big bum.
17. Please describe your mind.
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am in my pyjamas, my hair is still a bit damp from the shower and I've got no makeup on.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It makes me the person I am.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
I have to wear a uniform to work.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I'm not sure.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
I once spent $60 on an eyeshadow palette that I've used like once or twice.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
Wearing jeans or anything that covers my legs so I don't have to shave them ahah.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
I'm my home, the interior.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
I do know what I like because I know what looks good on me and what doesn't. The things that don't look good on me; I don't tend to like.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
I remember my mom used to let me pick my outfits for school, so that's kind of taught me that nobody can tell me what I can or can't wear.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
I like to wear tight clothes that define and bring out my curves more. And I love to do my makeup using bold colours.
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
To me these words mean that I am happy in my own skin and I don't want to change anything about myself.