Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
when im in my favorite clothes
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
ones with the same type of style i have or ones with bizarre fashion senses
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
how they arent insecure to wear what they want
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
to wear the same thing all the time
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
when i was on the internet looking at clothes i like with my friends
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
she likes simple clothing, i like complex clothing
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
yes, i went from color to black to color again
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
yes, i went from not caring to caring a lot
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
17. Please describe your mind.
a lot of crazy ideas
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
leggings, a sweater, and my hair is in a bun
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
taste. taste is more important.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
yes, a $400 sweater
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
wear something other than sweats and a shirt
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
they want to look nice
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
august 31, virginia, and now i live in california
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
korean people go off
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
How do you feel after filling out this survey?