Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When my skin is clear, when I don't have any hair on unwanted places and when guys randomly stare/look up at me.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I tend to notice fashionable women who like taking risks and being different. I admire women who look confident and not scared to speak up or take a different and just route.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
The wide spectrum of how different women present themselves as to what "presentable" means to them.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Its more than just one moment. Sometimes I get this urge of inspiration and 'faith' in something I see to be 'too good to be true' kind of fashion but it would actually exist.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Not buying a shirt or dress that is too tight on the boobs.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Not wearing skinny jeans (especially leather)
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I don't recall having ever had a proper conversation on fashion or style.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Everyone has a unified way of approaching such things differently, it is difficult to explain as some just come naturally.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have the same 'crop' top in 3 different colurs and if it were still in stock I would buy more colours because I just love the way they look, fit and feel.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes, I recall having that feeling on an item like so but I do not feel good about it to this day.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Biker shorts, I don't think they're flattering.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Body weight wise is similar but body shape and style is completely different.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
When I was younger yes but nowadays I like to have my unique and personal style.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Between hourglass shaped and pear shaped with a bunch of fat on my boobs and thighs.
17. Please describe your mind.
Creative and logical but subject to a ton of stupid mistakes if left 'unworked/untrained'.
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Nothing on my face, pjs on body and bun on top of my head.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I don't really know.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?