Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
yes, beautiful hair, unique and harmonious dressing
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
buy conscious, buy quality, longer it serves you the better
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
not many different colours
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
if I feel good, I can make others feel good
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
stockings, I love them
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
all of them
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
pear shape, small titties, big butt, but thin waist ;)
17. Please describe your mind.
18. Please describe your emotions.
quick changer, positive
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
home clothes, messy hair, winter socks, sweatpants, thermo jumper, sports bra
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
comfy the comfiest
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
I don't wast money. all my buys worth it
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
emphasis on waist
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
OK with them
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
feel good in the clothes, fit them to your personality
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
human body and nature
34. What do you consider very ugly?
too much fat
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
where I go, my work doesn't allow wears which are not comfy
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
dressing up for an occasion
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
jesus, this is too long