Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
I feel the most attractive when I maintain my health in the ways I think and do. This means to me that I value how I eat and exercise regularly. This helps me find my attractiveness. I also feel good when I wear a bomb outfit.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, I tend to admire their outfits and the way they carry themselves. The woman that I admire is who has a genuine smile and a GOOD outfit on.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
How well they maintained themselves. Whether that is in the eyebrows, fragrance, hair, or nails.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Yes, I think in life as a woman with curly hair and growing up with the people around me who have straight hair I would always straighten it. But it clicked when the women who have straight always say they're jealous. Also with eyebrows. I was once self-conscious about them due to their thickness of it. But people around me have helped me appreciate the beauty of being unique
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Look at the price of clothes first then the things you want to buy. The amount of cute things I bought because of the price is insane.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Never short top converse.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Wear whatever you want, nobody will remember but you.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
If the clothes I wear don't give me confidence then I failed to do everything well in WORK, RELATIONSHIPS, FINANCES, CHORES, ETC.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
animal print. TOO TACKY.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
same body different taste in style.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
no, I think we all have different styles.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
yes, I think i realized that the way I style was a representation on how I felt but I didn't want it to be like that anymore.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Thick in the right places.
17. Please describe your mind.
Ambitious, passionate, and inspiring
18. Please describe your emotions.
Straight-forward and passionate
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I have my hair styled in a way I would have never done it, wearing cute jeans, a blouse, and my favorite shoes.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I think it's a way to express confidence and help others to have trust in you. If you dress in sweats then you attract those who also wear sweat. if you wear the things that are extra you attract those who are also like that.