Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I have straight hair, my favorite jewellery, fitting trousers, converses and a white shirt.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I notice stylish women and certainly women wearing nice clothes or having some original details in their look distinguishing them from others
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Simplicity confidence professionalism
wearing appropriately for each occasion
looking sexy in everything you wear
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
No , I didn't have a click. I always loved fashion,but never followed it. There are just days when you should dress up.
Every change of my hairdo marked a change in my life. When I got stressed I cut of my long hair and when I strove for independence and freedom I dyed my hair in red.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Never think about sales while purchasing anything. It won't fit you or you won't like it only because its price was 70% reduced.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I like wearing sneakers(mostly converses). I think they fit almost every look. But that is my vision of being stylish and for feeling comfortable in them you should feel confident without wearing heels.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I never had one. My style is more affected by personalities I admire, not friends and their advice, though I love them.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I never regret about anything. If I decide anything I consider it right decision. If I have bought anything that means I have done that with 100% determination as I make other decisions in my life.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have never understood people doing that
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Usually when buying a present I try to choose one that we may both like, I and person the present is given. I will not feel satisfied if I buy anything that I don't like, even if it seems definitely nice for the person the present is given. I try to find compromise and usually succeed in giving gifts.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
As I find these shoes ugly. Not all trends are worth following.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mom had several things I wished I would wear when I was a little girl. I still remember her classic Calvin Klein heeled sandals and don't throw them away despite the fact they are one size large. Generally, I think we both don't like bright colors, but I don't think my mothers style affected me that much.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I admire my friend Mila's style , so I borrow some ideas from her sometimes. I borrowed idea of wearing pearl necklace from my mother, idea of wearing socks with sandals from Anya.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When I returned from Moscow to Baku , there were a lot of glamourous girls wearing the same so-called "feminine" stuff. Their image didn't seem appealing to me, and, as are result, I stopped wearing heels and became more boyish. Now I have found my own style.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Nothing.Maybe only one thing.
I usually don't wear makeup unlike the majority of girls, thus making statement that I look beautiful both with and without makeup.
16. Please describe your body.
I have quite proportional feminine figure that I am satisfied with( body type: pear). But I also have cellulite I am trying to get rid of.
17. Please describe your mind.
Messy, overthinking, kind, rational, logical
I usually can compare pros and cons and make a right decision. In fact, I think it is hard, or even impossible to describe your mind, as your mind is everything. Mind is what you wear, what you think, what you feel and what you do. I don't distinguish it
18. Please describe your emotions.
The same as mind. I have diverse emotions every day. At the moment I am feeling a little bit anxious, sorrowful but full of light and power.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I have my natural hair that is wavy and a bit fuzzy.
I have no makeup as usual and have my favorite Beatles shirt and pants on as I am at home.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I don't know whether it is important or not, but I certainly consider this project curious.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
With friends that are interested in fashion.
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
If there is a dress-code it should be respected. You can always express yourself even with a dress-code.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
Style is more connected with fashion when taste is something universal. In fact, these two are same things.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
2 shirts,one from Phillip Lim and the other from Diane von Furstenberg for 600 euro overall bought at a multibrand store.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
Wearing short dresses with long or midi skirts so it looks like a new dress. Wearing father's shirts.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
Style is everywhere. For keeping harmony one should have style in everything: the way you cook you decorate,you Live, even in the way you love...
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
Wearing heels always mobilizes me, in stressful situation you feel more focused.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
rich and bright
between eastern and western cultures
What kind of work do you do?
PR and communications
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I know what is right and what is wrong , I have values and principles that I will not gave up by all means.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?