Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
In the morning or after I've stayed up all night.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes. Powerful women. Those who have a presence.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I admire a full spirited woman(whichever way there own spirit is)
When it's themselves they are so radiant.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
No, I think I just slowly came to be.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
If you can't picture your life without it don't buy it.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
No denim. (including jeans)
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
With a good friends mother. We spoke about how style can truly reflect a person.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Yes. All gut feelings. some sort of slow righteousness.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
High-waisted skirts. Black tank tops.
So similar. yet so different from each other.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes. I gave my aunt and a friend kaleidoscopes. Perfect present.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Those sheer button up shirts with a tank top built in underneath. Just doesn't suit me.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I have my mothers legs. Thats just about it
We are very picky about clothes, but have items in our closet we feel are very special and nessesary to our wardrobe.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Yes. I adopted my funky dresses from an aunt.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
My style tends to slowly shift. New influences. New way of needing to express myself.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
...No. I have my family outfits. And my outfits.
16. Please describe your body.
Good. Overwhelming. It seems that it is the way it should be always. Soft. Many grooves and rolls. lovely hands. Pretty lips. Long butt. But all sweet.
17. Please describe your mind.
Never ending. Always going. Likes its travelling over hills. Up down up down. Usually positive and self-accepting. Tired. Analytical. Always on to the next thing!
18. Please describe your emotions.
Steady. Heavy and real and present. Floating just below the surface. Somehow manageable.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am wearing a tank top my mother gave me. Short black shorts. For pyjamas. My hair is down, naturally curly, and parted to the left. Nothing on my face.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It is what I am existing in. What I am existing through.
When I see myself I like to feel like it's really me in there.