Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When i really put some effort on my look, when i know im going out that night and exchange eyes with some guy, when im using skirts.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I tend to look most of them but the ones who capture my atention are those who seem to be dress effortless like if they dont care what they are wearing.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
their security, charm and the simplicity of only be themselves, they make it look easy.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
when i found my "dr martens style boots" it was like ok this is how im going to dress all the time, those boots really change my life and now i barely took them off. They define my style, the time im living now is a lot different from when i was in the university so i feel that with a simple pair of shoes in some way i found myself.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
i dont have rules because when i go shopping i go with somenthing in mind but i took all the things i wasnt going to buy so...
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Wear black boots, black everything and not necessarily reflect your mood its only the way you express who you are, in black there is also happiness.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
well im a fashion writter and also designer and blogger so i have a lot of conversations with my rommie about fashion she also is the same as me, that said i can remember only one.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
its always a little bit difficult for me t have a balance between those things usually im ok in some but one is lost, right now im focused on my work and finances and its going really well.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
uff its kind a cliche but i have tons of shoes, im obsessed with them there is something especial and magical in them, i feel different with each pair, each one of them tell a story, im really connected with them because im the kind of "moments person" so i remember everything about that moment and my shoes have a protagonist role in those stories.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
yes i love to give these kind of gifts mostly for my family and every time i see them with them i feel happy
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
im not close to any kind of fashion, in some way i think its great to experiment and have fun with fashion no matter what style is or trend.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
im the same person my mother was when she had my age, but now we dont shae the same style, in some way the thing that really influenced me is the magazines she buys and his shoes, those two things made me decide to study fashion design.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
When my mo and sister arent at home y search for some things i can borrow to introduce into my closet, also my best friend and rommie style is awesome and some of the accessories she use give some inspiration.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
yes off course, when i was in cllege i was in a certain way managed by the people around me, so in the university i have this search about who i was, and that started to happen when i finished my career, by now i already have almost my style defined but it was a big change from wearing in pink to wearing in black.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
maybe my boots and the color i choose every day, and the way i try to mix styles feminine and masculine.
16. Please describe your body.
im thin, tall, with broad shoulders, and the same for the hips, my legs are infinite but my arms definitely whin, they are the longest and some people say they look like boomerangs, (its fun to have boomerangs arms), i have a strange thing in my elbows my skin stretch too much but its part of my charm, my neck is also long and thin.
17. Please describe your mind.
Wow what a difficult question... my mind its like a lot of things, they are floting all over there i have so many things in there to think about its complex but also pink full of bubbles and dreams and illusion, most of the time i live in a sort of limbo i leave from real world by times.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Im an introvert person, i keep my emotion for myself but they are like a rollercoaster besides the fact that im afraid of rollercoasters, most of the time there is nostalgia, i love my memories and melancholy
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
im wearing skinny jeans, a black blouse i love blouses and bottomed until top, black booties, i wear glasses, and long hair, my makeup is simple is the one i used everyday, eyeliner, rimmel
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Its important because is the way i feel secure, is the way i express myself without talking, and express who iam the way i feel with myself, the thing i love the most its my shield
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
whit my best friends who are also fashion designer, with my co-workers, sometimes they ask me whats the name of some clothes, with my sister my mom,
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
i never go out without perfume, is an essential is some kind of identity besides the fact that many people use the same but it smells different in everyone
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
my biker jacket
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
december 12 1988
i was born in celaya gto méxico
i live in leon gto
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
the way my generation is transcending into many ways
What kind of work do you do?
iam fashion designer, fashion writer also work in a marketing agency and im in charge of fashion marketing and fashion content for a lifestyle blog and aeropostale méxico, also im co-owner of a fashion bog cuarto de moda and i have my own brand
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
i like the fact that i have my own style and i feel really comfortable beside the fact that i jump out in my family, i like the way i decide what to wear every day, i like to have fun, i can be so many ways with fashion, i love my clothes but most of all my shoes and the way they make me feel, thats everything i could live only in shoes all of my life