Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
sometimes in bed reading and having my morning coffe at 11:00 am ( im not a morning person)
usually after a shower when my make-up is done and my hair is still rolled up in a towell.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
The ones looking at me I notice.
I admire confident mature women than look like they love being who they are.
I admire women that look like they take care of themselves.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
when an older woman looks at me like she knows something I don´t but I will eventually.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I don´t look at the size number, I just choose the size that I think will look the way I want it to look
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
when my mother in law commented how good I look when I dont put an efford and im just wearing flip flops, rock band tshirt and short shorts.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
im pretty methodical and practical I love having a structure, but when I have a feeling I have to go with my feeling even if it doesnt make sense.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
pointy shoes, I think it looks imponent, and make my legs look longer
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Socks and sandals. I just can´t.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
My momma´s fur coats. Since I didn´t buy them I don´t feel bad about wearing them.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Every few years, I think as I grow older I´ve been falling in love with my natural looks. I like how I look and I realize I look a lot more like myself when I was 6 at 26(now) than when I was 17.
16. Please describe your body.
17. Please describe your mind.
like an exploding ballon filled with confetti
18. Please describe your emotions.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
boyfriend shirt, pijama shorts, loose messy hair, no make up.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
my sister in law ( she is 12)
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
it really depends on the day and where am I going
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
I asked my dad to send me my fav clothes to me ( I was stuying abroad) I had to pay a ridiculous amount of taxes and I already had new everything.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
to my firts day of acting school, I even match the little bow I tied on my hair
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
Daddy, said always dress to kill, but when you are not dressed to kill act like you are anyway.
And girls should have beautiful hair.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
I tease my hair !
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
Be like a child in halloween! dress the part you want to play, and remember every day is halloween!
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
34. What do you consider very ugly?
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
my auditions and mettings with friends.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
looking as comfortable with myself as I can.
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
im dressed when Im not planning to leave the house, I dress up if im stepping outside my door.
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
every few years this happens, and a few times i´ve deleted the evidence.
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
I stay true to my character and try not to let my style dominate.
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
sometimes I don´t cover my tattoos.
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
little black dress, it has been the only constant in my dressing style.
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
no, but i´ve learn how to look awesome.
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
Audrey Hepburn. Wednesday Adams. Briggitte Bardot. Sofia Loren.
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
jeans and t-shirt.
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
lipstick and high heals
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
its a must!
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
a bit of everything, its like a costume store
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
my crucifix and ballerina neclace.
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
cowgirl rubber rain boots, they don´t fit. I love them, so pretty.
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
Everything I left at Vancouver a few months ago. And a ruby ring that I lost, me and my sister had matching rings, we both lose them the same day, two countries away from each other.
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
my nude pointy high healds
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
I organize by style and color, but the drawers, look like a war zone.
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
the ballerina I wear always.
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
Sweet like candy.
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
when I was 4 years old I realized that I didn´t look as pretty in jeans as I did in dresses, I threw a tantrum, I screamed "boys wear jeans girls wear dresses" I cried so much because I felt so ugly. I still have a bit of an issue when I wear jeans.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I was born in Mexico
I live in Mexico ( for now)
What kind of work do you do?
im an actress
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
I have a boyfriend
How do you feel after filling out this survey?