Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I dress with a pair of black jeans, a black backless t-shirt and a pair of black lace up high heel booties
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
sophisticated and modern casual dressed women.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Confident women that, though dressing simply and casual, they look sophisticated and elegant
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I change my residence from Barcelona to Madrid because I felt in love with a musician. Everything around this kind of life was so frustrating for me, pretty women, models, actresses.. when I broke up I change my hair and since I moved back to Barcelona my way of dressing up also has changed, becoming more "me"
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
buy clothes that are not your size
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
sometimes dressing not according to my age
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Yes, I think I like being an organized woman and I like setting routines and planning things in advance
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
backless t-shirts. I don't know! in fact i have scoliosis and my spine is a bit curve :) (and shoes)
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
I think that when I give some clothing I am always right, at least I see them wearing a lot!
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
furry shoes. The are so absurd
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Hourglass, with tendency to gain weight easily and I am just as my mother
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When I was about to finish my degree. I was studying in a high level but public university where the most part of the students are medium to high class si I reject to follow their trends and react contrary, dressing more punky
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
I am 160 cm tall and around 50kg, my body shape is something between hourglass and pear shape
17. Please describe your mind.
It seems that I am an intelligent woman, decided and confident but too much worried about thing and sometimes grumpy
18. Please describe your emotions.
day by day I try to be more emotional and sensitive and show people I love that I love them trying not to hide my feelings and making an effort to be happier every day
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I have a septum piercing a tattoo in my ribs and another one in my thigh. I am blonde and short hair (bob)
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My mother and my best friend
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I thing I have taste because I think style sometimes goes with money and I am not able to spend what I would like to in clothes
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
6th of january of 1986
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
White caucasian, from Spain, middle class
What kind of work do you do?
I work in a financial institution
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I liked but it is a bit long