Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I am happy on a sunny day
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
women with a natural look and unique and colourful style
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
casual natural style
own fashion and style
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
When I was round 25 - 30 years. The future was open, I was young, I was open. I was happy with my freedom and figure
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
IWhen I am in town sometimes I buy something new just for fun, because to buy nothing is not satisfying
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I do not remember
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I like diversity, unique, own authentic style which is not to expensive.
Ik like it when I found something that is very good and inexpensive
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
White T-shirts and jeans. You can always wear and combine these with other things.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes to my boyfriend a coat and a vest
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
low hip pants, because it is not comfortable and also not flattering my figure
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
No my stepmothers style is not my style
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Not that I'm aware of
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When I had a job on the office, I changed my style a little bit
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Yes I prefere a style which is not to expensive, green and sustainable
16. Please describe your body.
I am firm and a slightly curvaceous but enough proportioned
17. Please describe your mind.
I am mostly optimistic, quiet, open minded and I love my freedom
18. Please describe your emotions.
Sometimes melancholic and feeling down in the night, but in the morning I am able to see new perspectives and possibilities
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Jeans, T-shirt and vest. Long hair and my hair up. Only eyeliner under my eyes, a little grey on my eyebrows and lipstick on my lips
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I don't know
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I am born in the spring 1955 in The Netherlands
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
broadly interested in people and society
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I am curious