Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When my skin isn't completely covered in spots
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, I usually notice women in clothes that I want or aren't brave enough to wear.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Confidence to wear whatever they please, even if their style isn't my personal preference.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Probably when I was in Art College, with all the eccentric styles around me 24/7, I was more confident to try out different styles (but maybe a bit too hard)
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Buy it even if it isn't your size
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Wear it even if it isn't weather appropriate
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
When I was finally and thankfully convinced that leggings and ESPECIALLY jeggings are a no go area.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I have a different approach to all the above. I have more of a 'go-with-the-flow' attitude towards relationships. For work, finances and chores; its all just sort of an organised mess
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Jeans, because they are too comfy for words and are multipurpose.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
A jumper my sister wears constantly, which I also borrow constantly
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
I'm not into them choker necklaces...
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
We are both petite and thats about it
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I steal my sister's jumpers daily
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
There was no dramatic turning point, more of a slow transition over time
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Petite, thin, no boobs, no shape.
17. Please describe your mind.
On a whirl wind of tangents
18. Please describe your emotions.
Usually pretty balanced with the occasional earth-shattering breakdown
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
A top and knickers, wearing no make-up and glasses. My hair is a birds nest - I'm in bed.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It built up my confidence, which is why its important to me.
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I'm only 20