Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I am wearing clothes that I feel good in. Usually skinny jeans with a loose top and some cool shoes.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I tend to notice women with short hair. I also have short hair, so I'm always looking for new ways to style it. I also do look at women's fashion choices.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
If I con't feel completely comfortable with it in the dressing room I shouldn't buy it. If I don't see myself wearing it more than one time I shouldn't buy it.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have several pairs of H&M black skinny pants. I think I buy them because they go easily with any other article of clothing and I feel good in them.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
I don't know if this is a fashion trend, but Uggs. I think because they reminded me of the preppy white girls at my high school that I tried to differentiate myself from. However, people have told me they are warm and really comfortable. I still won't be buying a pair.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mother was always really skinny when she was young (before she had kids). I am not as skinny, but I definitely got her body type. I definitely emulate my mom's choices in shirts, but my mom was appalled when I bought my first pair of skinny jeans.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I am wearing a vintage sweater with a weird design on it, black skinny pants, and vegan boots. I don't have on any make-up (although there might be some smudges from yesterday's make-up). My hair is short and recently washed, but with no product.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
When I have a to make a presentation in class (this always makes me extremely anxious), I tend to wear skinny jeans with a collared shirt and sweater combo. I feel confident and unexposed.