Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I do like blonds stylish elegant women.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
A stylish outfit is something I admire
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Several times something "clicked" for me, most of the time is too expensive to buy it so I admire it, pin it, share it or talk about it.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Only window shopping or FTV watching when I am out of "shopping" money.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I really like accessories and I wear and buy lot of them but I don't believe that everyone can wear them
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I haven't so far...
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I tried to think positive and act relatively
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
I have many shades and I keep buying until I find the one that I will love and keep it more than the others...
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Most of them..I more style-lover than trend-lover. So I just take few items from some eclectically chosen trends.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My sense of style is something that surely passed down to me.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Not a thing...I just collect images in my mind and I make my own style
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When I was a teenager I was more athletic because I worked out a lot. After going to college my dressing attitude became more casual chic.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Medium height, slim but not very thin. Great legs and hips.
17. Please describe your mind.
A suspicious one!!
18. Please describe your emotions.
Balanced most of the time.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I wear a formal skirt and shirt we flat shoes. On face, little eye concealer and light pink blush and little black eye pencil. My hair have a natural wavy style and dyed blond.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Stuff is very important along with other things of course.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
Everyone close to me
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
Unfortunately they affect me in a more formal dressing code than I like.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
Style is the God and taste is just its servant for me. Style is everything, you can find it everywhere!
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
Yes it was a Burberry shirt totally not worth its money...
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
Nothing specific that I can recall
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
I think I do !! Manners, eating and traveling
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
No, I have developed different kind of ways to sooth myself
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
Well, I do have certain preferences but I am open to suggestions. I feel that I am farely good at discernment and I believe that it comes from my certainty about various things
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
My mother has a good taste and she lead me to the path of style. So now I know what to pick most of the time
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
A nice shaped eye a beautiful leg revealing dress and a seductive perfume works well every time
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
Comfortable is for me important and derives from being confident for yourself
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
Casual chic is my style philosophy, because we can feel yourself in an elegant way
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Beautiful is what makes you feel right...from a dress to a sunset!
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Bad manners and attitudes
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
I think that I spend a "vast" amount of time to buy something...so my decision when it comes is the right one in every level
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
I think that they like my style and how easy going person I am..I think that some would want me to be more sophisticated
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
The weather, the occasion and my mood!
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
To be stylish, to be elegant, to feel right with my clothes!
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
hmmmm...that's a difficult one!
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
A uniform that I can personalize with a scarf, a hat, a pair of shoes
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
Me is fun, positive, gentle
Not me is rude, moody, unpleasant
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
I come from Greece and I believe that the good weather has influenced my way of dressing
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
I was young with different lifestyle and interests and so was my style
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
I usually add an accessory that tells my story...It can be a necklace, earrings, hats, scarfs, bag all carefully and meticulously chosen.
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
I do it my way !! I embrace my work dress code and mix it with what I like to wear
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
No uniform just a general formal dress code
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
I conform my dressing code by personalizing it !
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
If I had it would be constraining
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
a nice feminine black dress
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
I wish I were man but not about the body nor the outfit.
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
Ancient Greece I really like Greek-style dresses
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
Some of them are great and some could be better
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
I really admire the architecture of ancient Greek temples
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
More than ones
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
A red carpet super sexy dress could make me feel really uncomfortable
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
Short tops and white trousers
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
No I just dress for myself
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
Feel your clothes and express your self through dressing
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
Yes of course!
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
Most of my trousers need shortening when I buy them
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
Makeup is complementary for me
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
Vintage style is not for me..I feel that it's not real!
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
Lot of trousers and dresses, many shirts sweaters, shoes and bags. So many accessories and many skirts.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
My Mary Katrantzou dress is my favorite piece and my Burberry trench-coat is the second...
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
A pair of jeans because it doesn't fit well..I keep it because it's my boyfriend's gift
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
My black leather MCM bag and the Burberry trench-coat
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
Nothing that I can recall
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
My Mary Katrantzou dress
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
Nothing! I wouldn't change anything
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
Black leather MCM bag, I haven't worn it for a while but I will in the futute
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
I don't think so..
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
A brand new Burberry coat
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
Yes my closet is neat and organized
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
No, I do give soooo much thought to everything that I buy!
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
I usually shop alone but sometimes I have my closest people. And I usually shop at flagshops and malls
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
Yes I like citrus and vanilla
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
80. How does money fit into all this?
I try to spend less and buy the things I truly like
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
My watch! I wear it all day...
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
No I don't think that I can remember my first time
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I was born in Greece at 27/09/1982 and I still live in Greece
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
I like the Greek cousine
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Single in relationship without kids
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I like being in style and adore fashion with all my soul.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I am a business professional trying to involve with fashion management and marketing. Fashion is my sanctuary of every day madness.