Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
In make up, nice hair and clothes that compliment my body.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
The ones who radiate power. They're confident, well dressed and well mannered.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
If they stay natural and sweet, not too proud.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
If you like something and is in your budget, grab it. Don't look around for comparing prices etc.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Wear loose clothing so that your body isn't outlined in a negative way.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I work with dedication and mutual respect in all fields. If i don't want to do something, I dont.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Perhaps jackets? They are trendy and can be worn over old tees etc and still look fashionable.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Short shirts are in fashion but I still wear mid thigh shirts due to my short height and overweight self.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
She has heavy thighs so I inherited that too, and small legs .