Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Get More of what is needed done in life
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
None at all.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Not at all..
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes all the time.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Sexy too often.
16. Please describe your body.
Not too bad.but used to be much smaller. Older now.
17. Please describe your mind.
In a good state.
18. Please describe your emotions.
In a good place.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Clothing, no make never.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Looking nice always.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
Feeling a part of something.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I have good taste and style.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
So many time's.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
Short dresses make me look smaller.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
Caring for my house I love new furniture all the time changing things.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
Yes, because I truly love nice things.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
My parent's always dressed well.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
A lot I'm always getting complimented on what I'm wearing.
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
Looking Rich Even when you're not.feeling rich.or just feeling good about yourself,
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Personality in beautiful inside..
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Acting ugly not a nice person at all..
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
Very nice and kind to ever one.
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
Getting it done rite away to feel fresh.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
Feeling good and ready for the day to begine.
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
Home and play._
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
Clean nice and neat._
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
Me always the same. And me i never change for the worst.
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
A A swagger.
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
When I was unger I was a sharp dressed woman.
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
Always casually dressed for all occasions.
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
No way comply.
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
Yes to win a survey. To go shopping
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
Smaller clothing. To wear
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
Smaller clothing. Could find more in stores.
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
Not showing certain parts of your body.
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
Yes of course.
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
Mostly pants and costume jewelry only.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
Some dresses I have old ones.old
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
Short dresses and skirts.
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
One old blue jean jacket.
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
Save some money to buy more at once.a wearing the clothing more.getting out more.
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
Yes for interviews.
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
A fur jacket. No cash large enough for it yet.
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
Yes a ring.
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
Now not often can't afford too.
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
Yes good and fresh and clean.
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
80. How does money fit into all this?
When I'm able.
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
Yes looking nice always.
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
Yes not happy about weight gain. I see my self in mirror.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
March26, Chicago, live in Hazel Crest I'll now.
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Mostly child care.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Single two son's
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
Not working now would truly be a blessing to win this survey to buy new clothes, hope fully an interview for a new job.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Good it took a while to do so but I didn't give up on this survey.
I very hopeful.