Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
with a good hairstyle in a evening gown
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
women with a special style to dress that has not to be modern, but good to fit and dress them
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
mixing colors and different styles
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
the discovery of the comfort of push up bras
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
flea markets and second hand stores provide the most cloth one needs - except for underwear ;)
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
underwear should make me feel good and fit well.. the looks are not so important
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I have to feel well with it.. and should´t hurt others
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
perfekt fitting underwear , nylons and socks
because you never find them if you need them...
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
"Schlaghosen" I wore them in the seventies and disliked these old pictures .. never needed it again
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
we both like tennis and downhill skiing and even she is in her seventies she wears short skirts - me too
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
when I started working I stopped using curlers during the night ;)
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
second hand cloth save resources
16. Please describe your body.
"size 12 isn´t fat"
17. Please describe your mind.
18. Please describe your emotions.
:) but concerned about my family
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
a wool dress in black and white with red , black wool tights, hair is combed ..
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
with me, sometimes with daughters or friends
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
who should instruct me?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
i´ve got both
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
can´t remember about that … but I guess I copied something
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
black eyeliner and red lipstick gives me a special look
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
summer 1960 born near the border to GDR luckily on the west side
What kind of work do you do?
mother of four girls and one granddaughter
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
married since almost 25 years and mother of four girls and one granddaughter
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
would like to follow the results...