Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When i wear a fit to the knee dress, black or bold, heels, statement accesories , glossy skin, bold lips, eyeliner and my bob a.little done.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
always. look at classy woman zara's inspired classy dressed.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
the way they have makeup done, stilettos, size 4 or 6
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
i looked at a high school peer. She had the most amazing shoes and hair, i said, i will be inspired forever, and i did.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
.shop in thrift shops.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
patterns and combinations. There is a thin line to look good or bad on certain fabrics, and patterns patterns. Study your body
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
consistency and congruency
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
dresses, makes me.feel good and not many girls dare to wear them.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
yes, pair of earings.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
sequels,plAttform table dancers shoes, visible brand, glitter,bebe clothes, gym embellished tights.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
yes, she is a simple woman
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
i started working at 14, so i decided my own style
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
size 6 or 8, medium, 5.4 attractive.
17. Please describe your mind.
independent independent, stubborn, agnostic, like to create polemic polemic, opinionated, creative.
18. Please describe your emotions.
practical, loyal, good friend, consistent, disciplinated
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Wearing a camisole tribal royal blue and green, skinny jeans, brwn and green sandals, ethnic Mexican blue wood bracelet, jade earings, ponny tail, natural makeup
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Comfortable yet presentable
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
friend friends and husband
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
Taste. Taste is something that will represent the inner you, style can be stolen or misrepresented
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
yes, but not call it waste, white pant suit from the limited.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
Yes, comes from. Not wanting to look like others.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
nonot having my hair done. 60'S eyeliner
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
could be both both. Always look well dressed
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
take time in the.mirror, be practical, analyze your life style and activities, make a difference from the rest, never follow fashion. Follow trends trends, mix and match old and new stuff
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Dresses, heels, earings
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Tacky people, long fake nails, platforms, over surgered ladies.
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
Weather, laziness, events, mood.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
look presentable, better to look somehow different
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
dressing is the process, dressing up is the attitude
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
Skirt and tshirt
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
You. Original. Not. Kim Kardashian
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
mexican. Not influenced.
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
Grunge when i was 17
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
light make up, iron flat bob, low heels, dress pants
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
No dress code
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
not looking like a perceive myself
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
Jennifer lopez, julianne moore,
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
almost same, more fit outfits
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
loose more belly fat, arm fat
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
Boho, classic, lots of black, colorful patters, cardigans, flats, skirts, dresses
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
Lots cannot decide, dkny trench, bcbg pumps, black coat, lime coat by gap, leather mint purse by gap
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
i wear all
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
suits, coats, purses, clutches
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
Shoes from 1997
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
kenneth cole purse
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
Super expensive tote
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
Anytime i feel to.
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
yes, floral fresh
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
80. How does money fit into all this?
lot, i am medium class wishing to have more money for clothes
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
A black stone ring
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
I was maybe 7, my mom wanted to buy me a dress, i said no i hate it, i picked a white, sleeveless turtle.neck white dress with printed zoo animals.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
06-18-1979. Born in chicago, live in Guadalajara mexico
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
Happiness and relaxed mexican way, love mexico cities, beach and food. My dad worked in a hotel, always cared about traveling and languages that transmitted to us.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
married no kids
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
Fashion represents the inner you and tells a story of life
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
born in chicago, moved to Mexico when i was 1. Has 4 siblings, moved to California when i was 20, travelled many places in the world, finally had a bachelor's at 30. Work for a U.S. based company. Married for 15 years