Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
In the low light. In the summer when I've been in the fresh air
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Yes, typically well dressed people. Someone with unique style. Fit or athletic people.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Their courage, to wear things that I would never dare with a 'normal' body.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Only buy basics from high street shop. Follow fashion only exceptionally late or terrifically early, never in the flush of a trend.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Many of my mother's feelings on feminine styles (not good) and those on alternative and original styles (good) have been passed subconsciously to me.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Constantly, I have very stylish friends and my sister is my fashion hero
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
No makeup, hair in a ponytail (unbrushed)
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My closest friends
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
14 August 1981, Wellington New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
My parents are middle class immigrants from the UK
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
How do you feel after filling out this survey?