Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
I will the most attractive when I'm wearing my best outfits.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I admire women who wear classy clothing.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I admire women who present themselve as classy especially when dressing and make-up.. they should really have amazing style and fashion sense
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Yes. When I watch tv shows especially reality shows I tend to see inspiration so if I see something that really like I try it out. Mostly on my social media accounts I tend to follow fashion accounts
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
To look at magazines then go and buy something coz ads seem to be deceiving
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Dressing according to the season or weather sometimes it might go wrong
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Not really if anything goes well I tend to let it flow
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Most of my tees..I really like hello kitty so I tend to buy the same tees so that I could wear the same thing just not twice
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes I have. My best friend actually
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Yes I do. I just don't like being part of the crowd. I just like being the trendsetter not the trend follower
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Nope. My mom is into classy style and more into the grunge style (vintage)
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Most of my aunt's clothes coz she's also into vintage but mostly into classy
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Yes. I used to like people's styles until I realized that I need to set a trend for myself that why I went into the grunge style which I absolutely adore now.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
17. Please describe your mind.
I have a very creative mind that's mostly in the intelligent side. But I like to look at things creatively
18. Please describe your emotions.
I'm sensitive but try to be strong whenever I can
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I'm not wearing anything in my tac besides my classes. And I'm wearing a short floral dress and my hair is a up bun
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It's about how I feel and today I felt that I need to be more comfortable
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My mother and aunt
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
They don't affect me
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I mostly think I have taste. Style is much more important because you get to see yourself and describe yourself without communicating
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
I've always have a budget on my clothes
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
I haven't discovered it yet
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
Yes. Usually when I go to school
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
Nope ny parents just told me with what I think is right. And if I feel that changing my style to something better is a good idea
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
I really don't. When I wear clothes I don't really need to feel sexy in a way .
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
With feeling comfortable it's when you don't even care how you look just as long as you could stay like that all night.
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
Nope not an expert just a person who knows how to dress according to different occasions
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
A person who can be themselves even when the whole world or people around them tries to change them..
34. What do you consider very ugly?
The media.. Trying to portray how a woman should look outside here..
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
I just trust my guts
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
I actually try to go away from that.
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
I usually choose my outfits at night
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
Dressing is when you just cover your body. And dressing up is looking good in whatever you dress in
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
The military uniform but with style :)
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
26 July 2001
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
With us Zulus you just need to show you womanhood but dressed not half naked
What kind of work do you do?
I'm still in school:)
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Single. No kids
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
It's been so long