Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
when i have my makeup and hair done nice, and when im in an outfit that is flattering
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
yes, and i notice women that have a good sense of style
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
if they know how to dress their body type.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
i realized that i loved to do makeup my freshman year of high school. When girls started asking me what type of foundation i used, or how i did my makeup. and then they wanted me to do their makeup it made me realize that i am really good at it and i like to do it.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
some that i wouldnt recommend would be to dress for other people. i try to follow this but i always end up doing it anyway.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
rules i follow are dress for yourself. dont let anyone tell you what you should wear or what looks good on you.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
probably the idea of transgender people dressing how they want to dress.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
i dont think i have fully figured this out yet.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
leggings. because some of the pairs get worn out or you dont realize that they are see through.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
i have my mothers body. i have her wide hips, her height, and body shape.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
yes from 7th grade and 8th grade to freshman i started dressing to fit my new body.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
petite, curvy, wide hips, big breasted, thick legs
17. Please describe your mind.
creative, outgoing, friendly
18. Please describe your emotions.
happy, sweet, innocent
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
light foundation, eyebrow powder, mascara, hair straight, yoga pants, and a workout top, and flipflops.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
its important to me because i want to look my best and feel my best.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
08/15/1997 , born in Voorheas NJ, i live in Franklinville NJ
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
i like my olive skin tone
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
i like the way i look
How do you feel after filling out this survey?