Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Every moment. Of course,I'm a mess like everyone when I wake up and at the end of a looong day but I love myself and I love to take care of myself so there's no need to be too critic
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I do,a lot. I don't take too much inspiration from celebrities because they seem too fake for me. Instead, I'm a great fan of the women I see everyday on that streets that take care of themselves and create their own unique style. Sometimes even a pair of earrings can make the difference.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
I love to see that a lot of women take really seriously how they look and that they want to look both healty and stylish. Infact,today exercise in getting more and more importance in a woman everyday life.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I've been interested in all these things since I was I child and they make my life complete. I like to change style often,to experiment,... I'll never stop.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Stop following trends that don't look completely " yours".
Always remember what is in your wardrobe so you can match everything.
You don't need everything(really!).
Stop buying white bluses.
If it doesn't convince you completely don't buy it.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Always bring a scarf with you,the weater may change and you don't want to get sick.
Comfortable doesn't mean ugly.
Don't try too hard.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I had a lovely talk a few months ago about how a good outfit can make a person happy. Fashion has a great power.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Always do your best! You'll never be wrong or sad if you take care of every aspect of your life with passion and hardwork.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
White bluses and basically everything...
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
️Always. Every choice I make is well studied.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
A few years ago people used to wear military patterns with neon colours... It was an awful combination in my opinion.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
I don't have a mother but I have the best father in the world. He noticed from my first years that I loved deeply fashion and makeup and always supported my passion even if he still ask himself why women need more than a bag in their lives. He also encouraged me to take care of my body because it's my greatest treasure. If I'll ever be mum of a little girl I want to give her the same support and love.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
I only steal my brother's shirts sometimes because they make good pajamas ahahaha I'm more likely to take inspiration from things and people that casually pass by and I never really steal/borrow the exact ideas.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
When I was 14/15 I wanted to look like a rockstar,then I regained my sanity.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Not at all,I dress only for myself.
16. Please describe your body.
Beautiful. Thin and pale with little imperfections but they only make it more unique.
17. Please describe your mind.
A tornado of ideas often passes by,then everything come back to his usual calm self. And yes,good music is always welcome.
18. Please describe your emotions.
It's a really difficult question...well, I'm a pretty positive person so I'm usually cheerful and happy. I sometimes feel a bit scared of the future but that's because I'm in my last years of university so the "real life is near" and after a few minutes of fear I feel really excited thinking about all the grat things that will happen in the next few months.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Black winged eye-liner,braided hair and the big smile of someone who just came back from a great dinner with great people.I'm wearing ️a grey Cocoon-like cardigan,a white t-shirt,blue jeans and black boots with 7cm heels.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
I love it so it's awesome.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
Everyone but not everyone like to hear hours of speech about my latest prey(a beautiful pair of white trainers by the way).
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
I just dress how I like but respecting places/occasions.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
It may make me look too fond of myself but I think to have both and that they're equally important.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
3€ in a necklace when I was 4...it had candies inside and they tasted awful.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
The classic white t-shirt - blue jeans combo for when you're running out of time.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
I style every aspect of my life...no one would like to waste time in something that's not worth.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
Every few months is time to study for exams......I like to dress up a little during my pauses,it makes me feel relieved.
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
I just like to be happy and I'll do my best to continue to have a full and happy existence.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
My dad doesn't even know what's a ponytail but he compliments my hairstyles so,yea,we're a good team.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
Feel good,look good,be good and everything will follow. And yes,eye-liner,silky hair and cute lingerie are the best.
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
As I've already said I dress for myself so I'm always proud of my choices. Just stop caring too much about masses and their opinions.
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
You come first,style will follow.
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
An healthy mind in a beautiful body and Jason Momoa.
34. What do you consider very ugly?
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
I have a list of the things that I need and that I already have.
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
Well,I'd like to talk to this person. She seems like the kind of girl who would talk about shoes all day.
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
And I usually plan my outfit every evening for the next day.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
I want to feel free to express myself whyle being comfortable and flashy.
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
You dress for yourself and dress up to hide yourself.
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
I was so fashinated by sailor moon when I was little......I want her uniform so much.
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
Me is me......I really don't know another way to answer.
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
I always felt free to express myself so I don't see particular influences in my style.
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
Every girl/boy has her/his phases.
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
I just put a lot of effort in it.
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
I adapt my style to the occasion but adding a personal touch to it.
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
University has no real rules...so it's full of strange yet interesting types of style.
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
Both. If it looks good I can accept it but wearing everyday the same thing is pretty boring.
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
I'll always chaaaaange.
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
No,but men's clothes look cute on me and on women in general. And they're comfy.
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
I'd love to try everything,no exception.
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
Meh. I make a lot of funny faces.
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
Open your eyes!
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
Lana del rey is considered part of today's culture?
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
A lot of times.
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
I'm not and I'll never be a punk. Frilly dresses all the waaaay.
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
The same clothes I wear now.
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
I want to like myself,that's the key to happiness and to be accepted/liked by the others.
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
Always.(read it with Snape's voice)
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
I take a good care of both me and my clothes.
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
It's that last touch always needed.
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
A lot of things...well kept and really appreciated.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
It's like asking a parent who's his favourite child.
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
I have something from my grandmother. It doesn't even fit me,I just miss her.
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
I've not a huge wallet so I study well what I want to buy...everything for me has a grat value.
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
I miss a pair of beautiful high-waisted jeans...they're broken and impossibile to repair now.
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
I'll never trow my clothes.
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
I still keep my first "grown-up girl" skirt from back when I was 15...it still fits but it's really ugly now ahahah.
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
Everything has a great value for me.
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
A lot of extremely expensive bags.
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
Clean and ordered by type and colour.
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
I keep every little piece that my closest friends gave me in all these years.
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
Too many times.
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
My clothes follow me in every aspect of my life.
80. How does money fit into all this?
Money will always be the answer and the problem at the same time.
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
Eye-liner is the way.
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
The first "where did you get this?" made me feel really proud.
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
I've always been really conscious about me and my sourroundings.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I'm a 21 years old italian girl(so sorry for eventual mistakes)
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
well,I like to see myself as a citizien of the world so I don't feel attached to anything in particular but my family.
What kind of work do you do?
I'm a student.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
I'm working hard to be a good mommy in the future.
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I like myself and more than that I like to study myself...this survey made me think about things I really never cared so much before. Thank you!
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Happy but if you already saw the other questiona you already know ;)
I'm just a girl working to built my future and there's nothing more powerful than this.