Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
In a dress
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
That they are well kept
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
When I started dating
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Try it on and then come back to purchase
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Always try and look sexy but not slutty
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Matching bras and panties. I feel sexy even when I am just wearing jeans and a t-shirt
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Yes a lot of women are not wearing pantyhose anymore. My legs don't look good without pantyhose
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
I used to wear very short skirts and slinky tops. I have aged a little and my body changed
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Make up, short hair do, sweater, jeans, tights, bra and panty set
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
Clothes are what people see first
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My girl friends
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
An ankle length dress
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
I like wearing soft clothes to calm down
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
I like sexy dresses and pretty bra and panty sets
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
I think if you wear the right clothes you can have the effects you want
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
A flowery sun dress
34. What do you consider very ugly?
Clothes that don't fit right
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
I try on my clothes in the store
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
What top and skirt to wear and what panty and bra will go with my outfit.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
Sexy and business
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
Jeans and t-shirts and dresses and skirts
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
Blouse and skirt
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
I conform to business wear
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
I always liked wearing a nice top and a cute jean skirt
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
A sexy top and a short skirt
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
Wear clothes that fit you
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
I wear it everyday
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
A French maids uniform...... I keep it so when I get another boy friend I can wear it
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
Skirts and dresses
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
I had a nightgown that was so soft and sexy. The washing machine ate it
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
Soft and sexy tops
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
On line and in stores about once a month
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
80. How does money fit into all this?
It controls some of my purchases
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?