Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Ausgeschlafen, having read a book, Masturbation,enough time die myself before i go out, preparing, Dressing up, going to an Event where it fits to dress as i live to.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
Styled, shorthaired or highhaired women. Whi have no fear to Change and Interpreten their bodies they way they want it to look. Even if it implicits long term consequences ?(tatoos)
Women that are under General termes described as "not beautiful" but have an amazing Aura and Beauty by the way they style.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
More Sexyness. Im working hard on this.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Esther a slow development of leaving my mothers Ideals. Beaty was Kind of suppresed before.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Do it when you want to. Spontanious.
Try Things without bying them.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
Observe your Feeling about how you want to look like until you have to go out.
Think about the settings you will be during the day but dont necessarily follow their conditions or Standards.
Dressing is exciting: be aware that you will be Seen and try to forget about this Point. To stand for what you like provoques controversion and can demand strength and Ausdauer. Its ok to have "Grey Mouse" days. But also there, Fashion can be used Not to be disturbed.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
Realizing that also my boyfriends Style is important to me.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Exciting Things that dont really fit, but rather inspire me.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Think about a very good Freund and know what she would like to wear.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Leggings. I really dont get it.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
Changed a lot.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Reliqiues if grandma. I admire my grandma concerning Fashion. She married in a Black Sammet-dress
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Its getting less and less ironic or exagerating. Its fitting more and more together but stays extravagant. Before it rather looked like a Mixed up Color Style Flash.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
Feminismus! To be beautiful and strong. To be attractive and serious.
16. Please describe your body.
Small but with mussels. Sporty. Thin but not skinny. Beweglich, in movement, seldom still.
Depending in my neighbour i can look like a Small Boy or a woman.
17. Please describe your mind.
Slowly changing between clear, concious, calm, then floating to precise and deep, from time to time too deep reflecions. which causes a tendency to hystery.
18. Please describe your emotions.
Really depending on First reactions. Start to laugh or crY or feel Hurt or glad. Meanwhile i know Not to rely on this uniquely.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Hair under 1had and a Hadtuch. Glances out of the other, schräg auf dem Kopf.
Hair colored blond, mixture of selfmade colorations. Washed yesterday, cutted three months ago.
Decided to be coulorfull today. Blouson with flowers over a Blue, grobmaschiger strickpulli, Nails rosé (typically but not planned Not really well done)
Highending trouser, Green socks (really One Element too much but - also typical, i didnt have an other Clean Pair.)
Black, pretty exhausted, shoes.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It is, feel good, look good, changes something
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
Generall Awareness about the Things they do.
What kind of work do you do?
Theatre - Autor, Dramaturg, hopefully Performer soon
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
In a relationship
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I've been extremely outgoing and looking for excitement. Now i slowly calm Down and i really enjoy it. (Even thou i dont regret the other impulsive Part.)
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
Really good and glad about having done it. I realized i would love to talk morw often about dressing.
Living in Munich since 7 years. Couldnt stand the xity for a long time. No i am sorrounded by wonderfull friends so i like to call it "my City" and get involved in changing it as i want it to be. More Art, more support under wach other, more feministenkreis Power.