Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
Whenever I am ready to leave the house- and have gotten dressed and put my makeup on.
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I love seeing women who are unique in their own style and fashion. I particularly notice cool clothes, nice makeup or hair, or something as simple as their smile.
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
They represent their own unique personality, which nobody else can take away from them. They are strong and independent, and stand up for who they are.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
I began wearing makeup when I was 14, so just over a year ago. And a few months ago, when I started using makeup properly, I began to recognise my preferences- such as my favourite lipstick is red, and I usually do my brows more than my eyeshadow. My personal fashion sense has changed a lot as well. I usually go for a patterned or colourful look.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I usually make a list of the stores I want to go to, and try to use as little bags as possible. This means that items from two shops go into one bag, and although practical- it gets really heavy!
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I try to use my clothes for as long as possible, and don't really wash them as often as recommended. Should probably start doing that...
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I have had lots of conversations about my personal style, and which fashion senses fit different personalities. These kinds of questions are always so interesting for me.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
1st February. I was born in London, but now live in Sweden.
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
I am a white European teenage girl, and am mainly an activist for women's rights and lgbtq rights. My family has always had a pretty table financial life, with a few occasional slip ups.
What kind of work do you do?
I am a student in high school.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I have not been doing any kind of makeup or fashion for very long, but I have a newfound passion for it.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I enjoyed it! I learnt a lot about myself.
I love reading, writing, and photography. I love all things boho and chic.