Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I feel confident in what I’m wearing
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
Individuality in how each person dresses
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
Yes, when I first got into makeup I realized it was my passion and it has formed me to be who I am today
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
Pick up whatever you like and try it on
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
Nope, I wish
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Yes, basic items like tees and leggings. I keep buying them because they go with everything and are worn a lot
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
All the time
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Yes. There are probably many. I don’t really follow trends, I just wear what I want to wear. One I can say I didn’t participate is the mini skirt, bodycon, tight clothing trend because I hate form fitting clothing
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
We are nothing alike and share no style similarities
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Yes, this past year I finally started to find who I was as a person and my style changed with it
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
Curvy, big hips and thighs, plus sized
17. Please describe your mind.
All over the place, creative
18. Please describe your emotions.
Too many to describe
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
Leggings, oversized crew neck sweatshirt, mascara and brow tinted gel, two Dutch braids
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It’s not really important, just all done so I can be comfortable
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
July 13, 2000
New Jersey, still live here
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
What kind of work do you do?
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?