Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
When I'm wearing cute clothes
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
I always admire women who always dressed in a good fashion,women who knows how to feel themselves
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
The way they are positive of themselves
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
It was my hair because I didn't style it properly so when the air was coming than my hair was completely in a messy way
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
I will recommend others not to follow what other people are doing or shopping or which shop they go
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
I usually wear casual but many people don't like that so if you don't feel comfortable of what you wear be free to change
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
I've never had a conversation about underwear
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
I'm really good in relationships rather with a boy or girl
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
Because I never got tired of shopping specially clothes
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
Yes a lot of times specially clothes,jewelry,bags and shoes
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
Because I really don't like participating and I don't feel comfortable
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
My mom really transform my way of dressing in a good way,I really follow her styles because she knows what is style
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
Yes a lot I've been adapted my dressing up often through my best friend and family
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
Yes when I was growing up than my style used to change and I didn't want to wear tight clothes and short anymore
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
16. Please describe your body.
My body is just normal not fat not skinny and everything looks good on me
17. Please describe your mind.
My mind is full of good ideas and creative
18. Please describe your emotions.
I'm not really sensitive so my emotions are just normal
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
I like wearing casual and makeup myself
I usually curl my hear because I like that
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
It is really important in a way that I can trust myself and the way that I dressed
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
My mom and friends
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
In a negative way every time
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
I think I have taste because I pretty know a lot about fashion and style
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
Yes specially for my T-shirt
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
Yes a lot
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
In my childish times
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
I don't really know about that
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
I still remember that they always tell to wear long clothes to cover my body
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
Clothing and hair-wise
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
For me feeling comfortable is just you're okay of your style than confident being positive about your look
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
I will say it helps me to feel myself proud and confident
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Dressing and makeup
34. What do you consider very ugly?
When I have to wear nice than I have pimple in my face
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
They will compliment me and says look at you you look beautiful than I'll thanks as usual
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
Dressing up in the morning really makes me tired and Lizzy
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
That people could say that I really dress nice and comfortable
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
Dressing is when you're dressing for yourself and dressing up is simple when dressing up to show off
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
To look just casual
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
I will say it me when I wear what I like the most and not me when someone force to wear what I don't like
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
It influenced women to always follow and keep the culture style
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
I remember my culture clothes it actually cute but sometimes I don't really like to wear them
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
I like doing hair-wise and makeup
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
I don't really
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
We don't have a school uniform in my school
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
I don't rebels against uniforms
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
I really like uniform
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
My church code dress because it always comfortable
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
No way I will wish that I'm proud because I'am a woman
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
Yes of course
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
I feel proud of myself
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
Yes many times
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
To wear tight clothes
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
To wear short
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
I don't dress to attract peoples only by myself
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
To always dress comfortable and presentable among themselves and others
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
Yeah I love perfume
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
To dress comfortable
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
I love makeup and it helps me feel good cute
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
No these no
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
I own pants,jeans,skirts,dress,blazer,short etc
Necklace and bracelet
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
I don't have favorite
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
My blazer because I feel that it not the write moment for me to wear it
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
A couples of my bags and shoes
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
Some of my clothes that my mom give away people because it was my favorite
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
My shirts ss
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
I'm not pretty sure
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
Yes my beautiful shoe
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
Yes everything is in order and it always clean
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
Yes jewelry and clothes
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
No I haven't
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
Yes smelling nice,in a positive way
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
It plays a very vital role in my ambitions
80. How does money fit into all this?
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
Yeah my necklace
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
Yes on a physical way
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
When I was wearing a beautiful dress in my birthday
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
I was born July 4th 2001 in congo and now I leave in USA
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
I like my culture in a way that women should know their place and not let anyone distrust them and always be positive about everything what matter what
What kind of work do you do?
I'm a student
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
I like my style and the way that I make my shopping also the way that I'm caring many people like appreciate that
How do you feel after filling out this survey?
I feel really good it really help me a lot also to discover some new staff about fashion
I'm really a good person,I'm a caring person I always care about people's feelings and help them