Read Surveys (By Author)
1. When do you feel at your most attractive?
shorts and a t-shirt
2. Do you notice women on the street? If so, what sort of women do you tend to notice or admire?
wearing gym clothes jogging with their dog
3. What are some things you admire about how other women present themselves?
they wear pretty nails , make-up , jewelry , hair styles, watches , fancy clothing with cute sayings on them, they have blonde hair , hats , coats , stylish shoes and socks , purses with gold gems on it. they hand you lots of gifts like santa claus.
4. Was there a moment in your life when something “clicked” for you about fashion or dressing or make-up or hair? What? Why did it happen then, do you think?
the person made their own clothing exactly the way they wanted to so it was more comfortable and artistic colors , it had pockets to hold their stuff , went well with weather patterns that happen , they made it more out of cotton , and picked the sizes that fit them , they were able to put their name on the inside of the clothes so they don't lose the clothing.
5. What are some shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
you pick things that are out of reach, you might drop it on the floor, it is embarrassing to do that.
6. What are some rules about dressing you follow, but you wouldn't necessarily recommend to others?
at home i wear no bra , i take my big pajama pants and make them into big shorts to fit me. cutting your clothes might leave holes. you shouldn't wear clothes with holes to the store.
7. What is the most transformative conversation you have ever had on the subject of fashion or style?
you should wear jewels on your clothes. gold colored.
8. Do you have a unified way of approaching your life, work, relationships, finances, chores, etc.? Please explain.
i get other people to do chores for me and bring me places and assist me with my work at home.
9. Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
i buy the minium of what i can wear. i need more styles and more of it clothing of every kind. i like cotton. big sizes.
10. Have you ever successfully given someone a present of jewelry or clothing that you continue to feel good about?
yes i gave them painted angels gifts, i gave them leather jackets , i gave them gold watches. I gave them thick magazines. if it is expensive i feel i gave them quality.
11. Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
thrift store clothing i rather not wear. it is old and smells.
12. Can you say a bit about how your mother’s body and style has been passed down to you, or not?
same style and same taste in clothing.
13. Have you stolen, borrowed or adapted any dressing ideas or actual items from friends or family?
yes , sneakers for exercise , t-shirts with comfortable feelings. polyester blouse shirts and tank tops that i like.
14. Was there a point in your life when your style changed dramatically? What happened?
i wore sanitary napkins everyday from age 23 on.
15. Is there anything political about the way you dress?
i vote for republican trump president. jewish.
16. Please describe your body.
small arms big body. small head.
17. Please describe your mind.
18. Please describe your emotions.
outgoing but too talkative.
19. What are you wearing on your body and face, and how is your hair done, right at this moment?
i wear glasses. i wear ponytails holders, scarf hat , i wear keychain purses around my kneck. i wear big purses.
20. In what way is this stuff important, if at all?
essential to live everyday.
21. With whom do you talk about clothes?
friends and family.
22. How do institutions affect the way you dress?
they make you wear a uniform and they give you cloes but they lose your underwear sometimes.
23. Do you think you have taste or style? Which one is more important? What do these words mean to you?
yes, taste. quality.
24. Do you remember the biggest waste of money you ever made on an item of clothing?
i gave 21 boxes of clothing away that was worth a 1000 dollars.
25. Are there any dressing tricks you’ve invented or learned that make you feel like you’re getting away with something?
i wear coffee drinks sayings that are nice.
26. Do you have style in any areas of your life aside from fashion?
i do art , ww , apps on about.me/snowmanss , is my website.
27. Can you recall some times when you have dressed a particular way to calm yourself or gain a sense of control over a situation that scared you?
i wore warm clothes so i don't freeze and don't panic.
28. Would you say you “know what you like” in the area of fashion and clothing? If so, do you also know what you like in other areas of life, that is, are you generally good at discernment? Can you say where your discernment comes from, if you have it? Or if you don’t have it, why or why not?
i use my money wisely and i try not to spend my money all on food , i spend most of it on merchandise. i buy things on sale that are good.
29. Did your parents teach you things about clothing, care for your clothing, dressing or style? What lessons do you remember? Or did you just pick things up?
from watching everybody it gives me ideas on what i should wear.
30. What sorts of things do you do, clothing or make-up or hair- wise, to feel sexy or alluring?
i wear clean clothes. i wear crosses and pins that are for Jesus , i carry money to give to the homeless every now and then.
31. Many people say they want to feel “comfortable,” or that they admire people who seem “confident.” What do these words really mean to you?
32. If dressing were the only thing you did, and you were considered an expert and asked to explain your style philosophy, what would you say?
i love gifts and giving gifts.
33. What is really beautiful, for you, in general?
Jesus and innocent.
34. What do you consider very ugly?
big smelly diapers and weapons.
35. Are you generally a good judge of whether what you buy will end up being worn? Have you figured out how to know in advance?
i wear what is suitable.
36. When you look at yourself before going out, and you are trying to see yourself from the outside, can you describe a bit about what this “other person” is like? What do they like, dislike, what sorts of judgments do they have? Is this “outer eye” based on someone you know or once knew?
i base it on my opinion and what they tell me and what they wear as clothing.
37. What is your process getting dressed in the morning? What are you considering?
i clean myself and if i am going out i wear proper things for weather and things i need.
38. What are you trying to achieve when you dress?
39. What, for you, is the difference between dressing and dressing up?
dress up for a photo party , or everyday dress clothes for exercise mowing the lawn or anything.
40. If you had to wear a “uniform” what would it look like?
i would wear something accepted.
41. What would you say is “you” and what would you say is “not you”?
i wouldn't wear ungodly things.
42. What is your cultural background and how has that influenced how you dress?
i like jewish and christian clothes.
43. Do you remember a time in your life when you dressed quite differently from how you do now? Can you describe it and what it was all about for you?
i wear specific things where i used to wear anything.
44. What sorts of things do you do, clothing, make-up or hair-wise, to feel professional?
the stuff that has my name on it or is a gift from someone with a picture of a friend on it.
45. How do you conform to or rebel against the dress expectations at your workplace?
i don't work.
46. Do you have a dress code, a school uniform, or a uniform that you wear for an extracurricular activity?
for p.e. i wear shorts.
47. Are there ways in which you conform to or rebel against these uniforms?
in the snow i wear pants.
48. Do you find it comforting or constraining to have a uniform?
49. What is an archetypal outfit for you; one that you could have happily worn at any point in your life? What do you like about it?
i don't know what that means. (archetypal outfit)
50. Do you ever wish you were a man or could dress like a man or had a man’s body? Was there ever a time in the past?
yes if it was handsome.
51. If there was one country or culture or era that you had to live in, fashion-wise, what would it be?
israel. or usa.
52. Do you consider yourself photogenic?
53. When you see yourself in photographs, what do you think?
i think of the place.
54. Are there any figures from culture, past or present, whose style you admire or have drawn from?
i draw from cartoons or clipart, app photograph and art apps as a hobby.
55. Have you ever had a dream that involved clothes?
yes, i don't like to be naked in dreams.
56. What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
weight loss and smaller size clothing.
57. If you were totally comfortable with your body, or your body was a bit closer to what you wish it was like, what would you wear?
i would wear bathing suits and small clothes or outfits.
58. Is there anyone that you are trying to attract or repel when you dress?
i don't know.
59. Are there any dressing rules you’d want to convey to other women?
keep calm clothing.
60. What do you think of perfume? Do you wear it?
yes i wear perfume all the time.
61. What are some things you need to do to your body or clothes in order to feel presentable?
artwise and color.
62. How does makeup fit into all this for you?
i wear it for photos.
63. Is there a certain look you feel you’re expected to like that you have absolutely no interest in? What is it? Why aren’t you interested?
64. Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelry-wise?
black and white and blue colors. no red and no pink.
65. What is your favorite piece of clothing or jewelry that you own?
i wear crosses and pretty jewelry keychains.
66. Tell us about something in your closet that you keep but never wear. What is it, why don’t you wear it, and why do you keep it?
clothes that are too small or too big i store away and i use the clothes that fit me more often.
67. Looking back at all your purchases over the past five to fifteen years, can you generalize about what sorts of things were the most valuable to buy?
i buy warm clothing on the top and cold/warm clothing on the bottom.
68. Is there an item of clothing that you once owned, but no longer own, and still think about or wish you had back? What was it, what happened to it, and why do you want it back?
i had sexy clothes.
69. If you had to throw out all your clothes but keep one thing, what would you keep?
70. Building up your wardrobe from nothing, what would you do differently this time?
i would buy everything.
71. What’s the first “investment” item you bought? Do you still own or wear it?
i wear my jacket.
72. Was there ever an important or paradigm-shifting purchase in your life?
i wore positive clothing for Jesus or holidays.
73. What item of clothing are you still (or have you forever been) on the hunt for?
74. What are your closet and drawers like? Do you keep things neat, etc?
yes and folded.
75. Were you ever given a present of clothing or jewelry that especially touched you?
yes a lot.
76. Did you ever buy an article of clothing without giving it much thought, only to have it prove much more valuable as time went on? What was the item and what happened?
77. How and when do you shop for clothes?
everytime i need it yearly.
78. Do you like to smell a certain way?
79. How does how you dress play into your ambitions for yourself?
snowman and coffee. art.
80. How does money fit into all this?
81. Is there an article of clothing, a piece of make-up, or an accessory that you carry with you or wear every day?
82. Did anyone ever say anything to you that made you see yourself differently, on a physical and especially sartorial level?
take a shower , and i did.
83. Do you remember the first time you were conscious of what you were wearing? Can you describe this moment and what it was about?
i wore a bathing suit.
What’s your birth date? Where were you born and where do you live now?
april 26, 1982 , denver , colorado , i live now in sand springs, oklahoma which is in tulsa , oklahoma.
Say anything you like about your cultural/ethnic/economic background.
christian and jewish and english.
What kind of work do you do?
at home work, hobbies chores.
Are you single, married, do you have kids, etc.?
Please say anything you like about yourself that might put this survey into some sort of context.
How do you feel after filling out this survey?